Create a PowerPoint presentation of 12-15 slides (not including the title and reference slides) discussing supply and demand in the public sector. Include the following:
- Choose an economist discussed in Chapters 3-4 and explain that philosopher’s market theory.
- Explain demand theory. Discuss factors that cause changes in demand and quantity demanded.
- Explain supply theory. Discuss factors that cause changes in supply and quantity supplied.
- How do changes in supply and demand effect market price and quantity?
- Explain the implications of tax on both supply and demand.
- Discuss the black market and government’s response. How do the laws create higher risks for suppliers? Explain.
Be sure to include graphs, charts and other visuals in your presentation that will enhance your analysis. Include slide notes containing explanations and rationale.
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content. Use only scholarly sources found in the GCU Library or those provided in Topic Materials.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
While APA Style format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Just in case you can’t see the textbook.