- Why do you think this course will be helpful toward for your career? What math skills from this week can you apply to your career or life?
- How can bias change results in a study? How can bias influence a person who wants to conduct a study? What key things can you look for when conducting a study to eliminate bias?
- Is there more than one way to represent data? How can people create bias using graphs and charts?
- Describe the difference between correlation and causality. Gives examples in life of correlation and causality.
- Why is it important to know if data has bias? How will that help you in your future career?
5 questions quantitative reasoning
September 21st, 2020 admin
CLICK ORDER NOW TO GET A CUSTOMIZED PAPER ON THIS TOPIC JUST FOR YOU!! 0%PLAGIARISM 100% ORIGINAL PAPER