In the Supply Chain Network Design text, read:
- Chapter 15, “Case Study: JPMS Chemicals Case Study,” pages 277–294.
- Use this case study to complete the assignment, JPMS Case Study
Assignment: JPMS Case Study
After reviewing the JPMS case study in Chapter 15 of Supply Chain Network Design textbook, prepare an executive report that summarizes the following dimensions of the scenarios developed in the chapter:
- Support for growth of the Indian chemical market.
- Financial results, including profit and capital expenditures—assume the cost of a new plant is $200 million (about 13 billion rupees).
- Customer service.
- Operational complexity.
In your discussion of the dimensions, include the following points:
- Evaluate the ability for the supply chain network to scale for changing market conditions. Provide effective strategies to scale the operations.
- Evaluate the financial implications of the various scenarios in the supply chain network design. Make recommendations to improve financial results under the different scenarios.
- Evaluate the customer service implications of various scenarios in the supply chain network design. Make recommendations to optimize customer service.
- Evaluate the operational complexity implications of the various scenarios in the supply chain network design. Make recommendations for other scenarios that would manage these complexities and also meet other goals.
As you complete your assignment, be sure your paper meets the following guidelines:
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: All resources and citations should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting guidelines.
- Length: 6 typed, double-spaced pages (Cover and references pages not counted in the page count).
- Font size and type: 10-point Arial.
- introduction and conclusion are required
Refer to the attached scoring guide for this assignment to ensure you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.