1. Abstract & Introduction – 4 pages
2. Chapter one: Literature Review – 6 pages
A literature review shows the lack of studies about the value of using mobile banking applications and its antecedents as factors that may explain the behavioral intentions towards the use of these applications.
Significance of the Study
The major significance of this study is to analyze the relationship between mobile banking applications attributes of mobile application quality, design and aesthetics, perceived value, and trust in one hand and the behavioral intentions of mobile banking application use on another hand. This study will examine the effect of perceived values, trust, security and privacy and positive word of mouth on the intention to continue using mobile banking application.
1. To recognize the most influential factors pertaining to the intention to continue using mobile banking application in Saudi Arabia.
2. To examine the relationship between mobile banking applications attributes and the behavioral intention of mobile banking applications.
1. To what extent the service quality and perceived values have an impact on the behavioral intentions toward mobile application banking.
2. What are the role of trust, security, and privacy as antecedents of behavioral intentions toward mobile application banking?
3. Does mobile application design matter in the mind of the mobile banking application users?