You are researching various elements that will go into your final case study as part of your final Community Action Plan.
Conduct research on the following:
- Which populations are affected by the public health issue you have selected?
- Describe the demographics of this population in detail. How old are they?
- Where do they live?
- What is their health like currently?
- What do we already know about the population you have identified?
- Where are our gaps in knowledge?
- What are some of the possible solutions to the issue you have identified, and how would these solutions influence public health overall?
- Write a well-organized list that is a 2- to 3-page paper, not including the title and reference pages, which are required.
- The paper must be formatted correctly using APA style. Remember, all research material used in your paper must be paraphrased and include an in-text citation.
- Be sure you utilize your text appropriately as a reference and cite at least one other credible external reference such as a website or journal article to support your proposed resolution of the case.
- Your external sources can be trade publications (Links to an external site.), government information, newspaper articles, or scholarly or peer-reviewed (Links to an external site.) journal articles.