Examine the broad based stock/global stock options of an employer of your choice. You need to provide a list of questions as you need to ask the right questions to be able to render the right or appropriate solutions or recommendations. You may use some of the questions in the lecture material but you also need to provide references that will also provide answers, spark your questions, statistics, and solutions, as well as best practices.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 1,250 – 1,750 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in