Marketing Proposal – Santa Fe Grill: Each week students will be adding new components to the ongoing case study. A breakdown of the work due each week follows:
Table of Contents
Segmentation of customer including:
Common characteristics of customer and trend lines
Research Methodology including
Design of hypothesis (HO and HA)
Data Analysis – present findings from statistical ANOVA
Present tables and graphs from SPSS
Develop company/corporate strategies based on the results of the ANOVA
Compare and Contrast different statistical test (2 qualitative and 2 quantitative)
Present a discussion on why the ANOVA is best suited for this application
Conclusion with a faith integration component
Specific Details Regarding This Week’s Assignment:
1. Your paper must meet the writing standards set by APA (6th Ed.)
2. Include a completed Change Matrix* (placed immediately following the title page) regarding the changes you made to Wk. 4 Part D
3. Present a discussion where you compare and contrast different research methodologies (2 qualitative and 2 quantitative methods).
4. Present a discussion on why the ANOVA test is best suited for the Santa Fe Grill application
5. Present a discussion on the limitations of this project. Additional outside research may be needed to determine what type of information should be presented in the limitations section. hint: refer to student dissertations found in the CBU library.
6. Write a conclusion; be sure to add a faith integration discussion.
* Student’s must address each of the notes, comments, or other feedback from the instructor previous week’s Proposal before this week’s work will be graded.