Read the Case” Taking Responsibility: Customer-First Values Shape Hiring Decisions at Zappos” at the end of Chapter 6.
Answer the questions below (not the questions at the end of the case study in the text) in a 2–3 page paper. Note that the questions in this Assignment relate to both Units 4 and 5.
- Select a recruitment policy that might best fit the culture of Zappos. Why is this policy a good fit for the organization? What might be the impact of the recruitment policy on the organization?
- Describe the steps in the selection process at Zappos. Does this seem like a complete selection process? If not, what steps would you add?
- Review the criteria for a successful selection method: reliable, valid, generalizable, practical, and legal. How well does Zappos meet those criteria? How can it measure the success of its selection methods?
- Use the Case Study Template (available in Course Documents) to format your paper.
- Complete a 2–3 page paper (not including the title and reference pages).
- Answer each question thoroughly.
- Demonstrate your understanding of the information presented in the weekly reading assignments by defining terms, explaining concepts, and providing detailed examples to illustrate your points.
- Include at least two references from your reading assignments, or other academic sources, to reinforce and support your own thoughts, ideas, and statements using APA citation style.