Review the specific components to the persuasive essay.
Write a 1,250–1,750-word persuasive essay based on the topic you chose from the Unit 1 essay matrix.
Include the following components in your essay:
- Introductory paragraph
- Include your thesis statement (highlight your thesis statement)
- Include a discussion of at least three supporting points
- Supporting arguments and examples defending your position for each of the following:
- Body Section 1 (supporting point 1 fully presented)
- Body Section 2 (supporting point 2 fully presented)
- Body Section 3 (supporting point 3 fully presented)
- Conclusive summary
Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.
Include a title and reference page.
Include APA headings (at least level one).
Include a minimum of five peer-reviewed sources.
Cite your sources and include a reference page.
*Why death penalty shouldn’t be an option
*Include titles for each Paragraph