Write a 700- to 1,050-word Background/Literature Review. Be sure to include the following:
HOMICIDE is the topic
- A description of what is already known about this area
- A short discussion of why the background studies are not sufficient
- A summary of the basic background information on the topic gleaned from your literature review
- A discussion containing several critical studies that have already been done in this area. Use current references and studies. Note: Material that is five or more years old is considered outdated unless it is the only literature that addresses the topic.
- An analysis of why these background studies are insufficient. What question(s) do they leave unresolved that you would like to study?
- A list of these readings in References at the end of this section of the proposal.
Include at least six peer-reviewed references. These references can include the same references from Part I.