- Is probation primarily a punishment or a method of rehabilitation? Explain your reasoning.
- How often is probation given as a sentence, and for what kinds of crimes?
- What skills or qualifications would you expect to find in an effective probation officer?
- Should probation officers be permitted to carry weapons? Why or why not? Are there any benefits or drawbacks to probation officers being allowed to carry weapons? Explain.
- If you were found guilty of a misdemeanor, would you prefer to be sentenced to 60 days in jail or a year on probation? Why? What specific aspects of your life led you to this answer?
CRJ3300 University of North Carolina Probation Officers Questions
September 21st, 2020 admin
CLICK ORDER NOW TO GET A CUSTOMIZED PAPER ON THIS TOPIC JUST FOR YOU!! 0%PLAGIARISM 100% ORIGINAL PAPER