Read “The Lady with the Dog” then, answer the questions below in complete sentences please
- Why does Gurov call women “an inferior race”?
- At the end of section I, Gurov thinks that there is “something pathetic” about Anna Sergeyevna. Is there? What is it?
- What “complete change” does Gurov undergo during his affair with Anna at Yalta? Is it permanent?
- In your opinion, what will life be like for Gurov and Anna? Anna has previously said, “I have never been happy; I am unhappy now, and I never, never shall be happy, never!” Is she right?
- Describe and discuss the meaning of the three geographical locales in the story.