Working in teams is a part of everyday life in almost every business. Project teams, like other work teams, must function efficiently in order to be productive. When working on a project, it is important to have a process for decision-making and to handle conflicts among team members or clients. Conflict, when it arises, must be resolved so that the members can work together efficiently.
Discuss with the team members the decision-making process and instances of conflict in your work teams, either at your current place of employment or any previous work.
Create a 1,050-word Decision-Making & Conflict Resolution Plan that includes the following:
- Determine key steps in the decision-making process. Tie into Spigner’s doc.
This is my part this is a team assignment
- Discuss the importance of each step. My part
- Determine methods to assess the effectiveness of the decision-making process. My Part
The bullets labeled my part is the only part that needs to be completed on the assingment writing
- Identify key steps in the conflict resolution process.
- Explain why conflict resolution is important to project teams.
- Discuss how this can be used in your jobs or current roles.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Please create a job aid:
Create a Conflict Resolution Job Aid for a project team in an appropriate format for the organization based on the action plan. This can be done using Microsoft® PowerPoint®, Microsoft® Publisher®, Microsoft® Word, or sites such as Glogster® and PiktoChart®.
Attached are the other team memebers first bullet