Defining Program Evaluation
As the leader of a new innovative alternative education school or program design team, you are expected to create an evaluation plan as part of the design process.
- Experts have different definitions of program evaluation. Define what program evaluation means to you.
- Describe how program evaluation includes the standards and elements of effective schools.
- How would you know if your alternative education school or program is successful?
- What evidences are there that support your alternative education school or program that you and your group are designing?
- Which area(s) of concern does research state will hinder your alternative education school or program from greater achievement during its development period?
Support your statements with evidence from the Required Studies and your research. Cite and reference your sources in APA style.