Here is the Article::: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jun/04/ed…
Locate an article that discusses the actions and prosecution of Edward Snowden. In your initial post, provide a link to the article and answer the following questions:
- What source of law controls Snowden’s prosecution? Explain your answer.
- Can Snowden be charged and arrested by a state law-enforcement officer? Can he be prosecuted in a state court? Why or why not?
- Do Snowden’s actions violate substantive and/or moral laws? Explain your answer.
- What goals/purposes of the criminal justice system justify criminal action against Snowden?
Seperate Paper . What factors do you think may influence these different assessments of the Snowden case? In your response posts, you must do one or more of the following:
- Ask an analytical question.
- Offer a suggestion.
- Elaborate on a particular point.
- Provide an alternative opinion supported with research.
Be sure to support your initial post and follow-up posts with scholarly examples from the module readings and additional literature where appropriate. You must cite all references according to APA style.