-In 2 pages, please describe the following types of evidence:
Compare and contrast murder and manslaughter, including the different classifications of each and the different elements that must be proven. APA Formatting.
-1 Page how can we prove each element of robbery? What modus operandi information do police need to obtain in a robbery case? What are the types of physical evidence that can link a suspect with a robbery?
1.Why did the jury seem to disregard the DNA evidence in the O.J. Simpson case, and what suggestions do you have to avoid such problems?
2. What are the elements of simple assault, aggravated (felonious) assault, and attempted assault? What are the factors that investigators must address to prove the elements of both simple and aggravated assault?
3. What are the elements of sexual assault? What modus operandi factors are important in investigating a sexual assault?
4. Discuss whether you think racial profiling takes place in your community, and how it has possibly impacted the relationship between the police and the community. How would you address it if you were Police Chief?
5. Look up the term “respectability politics.” How do you think people should speak about social issues? Why do you think people react negatively to strong speech?
6. Why Ernesto Miranda’s name is linked to virtually every police interview or interrogation?
What was the precise argument that led to the court’s decision?
What are some challenges to the Miranda ruling?
7. What were the motive, intent, and types of devices of bombers?
- Atlanta Olympic and Abortion Clinic bomber: Eric Rudolph
- Mad Bomber: George Metesky