In modern day society, there has been a major push, within our global world, for individuals to understand one another better. When interacting with others, it is important to understand that a person’s beliefs, values, etc. cannot be seen, thus when making assumptions about others, problems often occur. Unfortunately, in organizations, despite the best effort of HR and organizational leaders, issues can arise.:
- Identify a case in which discriminatory behavior occurred within an Organization. Provide a brief summary of the case including the following points:
- What occurred in the organization?
- What rights were violated?
- What laws protect the individual(s) who was/were discriminated against?
- Then, given the case issues, propose how this situation could be prevented in the future through the use of HR practices. Be sure to include relevant course information to support your proposals/recommendations, and justify your rationale for the implementation of HR practices using scholarly research.
Please use accessible website references
- Three to four pages in length and include a title page, section headers, an introduction, a conclusion, and a reference page.