- Identify the global societal issue you have chosen to research for your Final Paper, an argumentative essay, and explain why further research on this topic is important. (Final paper topic: Unemployment and lack of economic opportunities)
- Provide a clear and concise thesis statement that includes a solution to the global societal issue
- Explain how this global societal issue impacts a specific population.
- Locate a peer-reviewed scholarly source and provide statistical data that you found surprising on the topic.
- Explain at least five differences between popular and scholarly sources used in research.
- Locate and summarize one peer-reviewed, scholarly source from a University Library and one popular source that pertain to your Final Paper topic (unemployment and lack of economic opportunity). In your summary of each article, comment on the following: biases, reliability, strengths, and limitations.
- From the sources you summarized, list and explain at least five visual cues from the peer-reviewed, scholarly source that were not evident in the popular source.
Only 250 words for each (#1 and #2)