Prepare an IRB application to conduct the survey research examining the phenomenon of
for the Jefferson -East Falls approval to conduct that survey in the next weeks.
study title is disaster management with persons with disabilities
- East Falls IRB – OHR # 18.doc (54.5 KB)
- East Falls IRB – OHR-8 .doc (103 KB)
- IRB – East Falls – OHR # 2B.doc (104.5 KB)
- IRB – East Falls – OHR # 1.doc (82.5 KB)
Guidelines and Policies for Research Involving Human Subjects:
Procedures for Assuring the Welfare of Human Participants in Research Associated with Philadelphia University
Please read through this linked portal about human research at the University. The .pdf is a ‘past’ copy, in the event the portal cannot be accessed.
The representative forms that must be completed for research as a graduate student of the university are attached.
MORE INFO ON JEFFERSON IRB
Some points we have learned from the new Jefferson IRB process:
This is for your project practice submission to me only.
- Principal Investigator – put down your own name
- Funding – Check “Other” box and write “self-financed”
- All Cancer-Related Research – Question # 1 – Check “no” box
- Certification of Conflicts of Interest – Check “No” box
- Signature – Sign your own name as Principal Investigator
- Question # 8 – You must include the boxes on your form and all must be checked
- Question # 12 – Provide response
- Question # 13 – You must provide provisions
- Question # 17 – You must include the boxes on your form
- Part F – Question # 1 – Check “East Falls”
- Part F – Question # 2 – Check relevant boxes
- Part G – Sign your own name
- State who has access to a human subject’s personal information
- Contacts – Eliminate all references To Jefferson Health, including
Abington and Center City; Put down East Falls IRB as your IRB contact – telephone: 215-951-6279
- Sign with your own name (In Principal Investigator signature box, scan your signature and replace your typed name with your scanned signature)