Login and complete Business workforce quiz…Pretty easy with two attempts, BUT YOU MUST MAKE AT LEAST A 60% TO TAKE THE SECOND ATTEMPT, SO AIM FOR AN A+ ON THE FIRST TRY….20 multiple choice questions about:
- Define organization, and differentiate between a formal and an informal organization.
- Explain the importance of the organizing function.
- List the advantages and the major disadvantage of horizontal division of labor.
- Distinguish between power, authority, and responsibility.
- List four principles of organization that are related to authority.
- Identify several reasons managers are reluctant to delegate.
- Recount the major factors that affect a manager’s span of management.
- Explain the concept of centralization versus decentralization.
- Define empowerment.
- Name and define three workplace changes, in addition to decentralization and empowerment, that have affected the organizing function in today’s organizations.
- Informal Organization
- Job Scope
- Job Depth
- Parity Principle
- Exception Principle
- Unity of Command Principle
- Scalar Principle
- Span of Management