NOTE: About myself: I am a 33 years old guy who have a BA degree in Business management and getting my Masters in business management. And right now I work as a real estate again and planning to open up my own broker company in Houston, TX. (Fill out all the questions with answers which are related to myself).
Garner, S. (Producer), & Boland, M. (Director). (2011). Management styles explained [Video]. Films on Demand. Retrieved from https://fod.infobase.com/PortalPlaylists.aspx?wID=18566&xtid=44682
Kinicki, A., & Williams, B. K. (2016). Management: A practical introduction (17 ed.). New York, NY: McGraw Hill Education.
Recommended Attribution Tools
Complete each empty cell in the Management Concepts and Applications Worksheet to define and apply key concepts from this week’s materials, as follows:
- Define. In the Define column, explain the concepts using course materials or other credible sources.
- Keep your definitions brief, 50 to 75 words.
- Success tip: Do not copy and paste definitions; make sure the definitions represent your own learning with proper citations.
- Cite. In the Cite column, provide an in-text citation for your concepts.
- This assignment should include at least two sources: the Management textbook and the “Management styles explained” video.
- Success tip: Do not pull your definitions off Internet searches. Using the premium resources you’re paying for will help you tap value for your tuition investment, improve your learning, and assure the integrity of your work.
- Competency tip: Use the Microsoft® Word Citations & Bibliography features under the Microsoft® Word References tab to automate your referencing.
- Enter the details about your sources under Manage Sources. Make sure you select Style > APA.
- Use Insert Citation to insert your citation at the point of every borrowed idea. You will also use the Bibliography > References for the References Cited section at the end of the document.
- Apply. In the Apply column, answer each question, focusing on how you can apply the concept for success in your MBA program or in your career.
- Keep your responses brief, no more than 100 words per cell.
Build a References Cited page in APA format.
- Make sure you have entered your sources using the Manage Sources option under the References tab, and inserted citations using the References > Insert Citation feature.
- Place your cursor under the References heading at the end of the worksheet.
- Under the References heading at the end of the worksheet, select Bibliography > References. This will automatically build your References Cited list using the information you entered using the Manage Sources option.
- For the final touch, make sure you have selected Style > APA under the References tab.