Mitigation Strategy & Pros and Cons of Chromebook Computers Essay
September 21st, 2020
- A good answer would cite the text book or an external source.
- Short essay of a few paragraphs should be adequate.
- The best answer will cite both the text and external sources.
- Answers are not graded on the length or volume but on the student’s ability to defend their stated position within the answer.
- Please number your answers so they correspond to the questions listed below.
- After each answer (or clearly state within the answer) the source(s) used. Although form and style is not considered in grading of this assignment, it may be a good opportunity to practice APA form and style rules for citing sources.
- Your CIO believes that productivity will increase if smart phones and tablets are used in the workplace.
- Outline your response to the CIO including your security concerns
- List a mitigation strategy for each of the concerns you presented .
- A network computer has been attacked or infected
- Is it necessary to do a total software reinstallation?
- What if it was your home computer?
- What is meant by imaging a computer?
- Chapter 6 of the text, the author introduces the concept that “For border firewalls to be effective there must be a single point of connection between a site network and the outside world. However in real firms, a single point of entry is impossible to maintain.”
- What risks are posed when relying on border firewalls for security
- If border firewalls are not effective, then what should be done to mitigate security threats if a border firewall is used?
- What is a “Chromebook” computer?
- List the Pro and Con of Chromebook computers.
- Which is more secure, a Chromebook or a Windows laptop?
You can leave a response
, or trackback
from your own site.
CLICK ORDER NOW TO GET A CUSTOMIZED PAPER ON THIS TOPIC JUST FOR YOU!! 0%PLAGIARISM 100% ORIGINAL PAPER
Leave a Reply