Exploring Native American Culture assignments are opportunities provided in each unit to research and gain insight into Native American culture through non-literary cultural artifacts. For Unit 3, complete the following assignment:
- Compose a short work of literature that embodies Native American themes and modes of presentation. This could be a poem, creation myth, or short work of fiction or non-fiction:
- Focuson a life event(s), real or fictional
- Explore themes of identity realization
- No length minimum or maximum
2. Analyze your composition in a 2-3 paragraph essay that explains how your composition demonstrates Native American values and themes.