Now that you’ve completed all aspects of the course and been introduced to several of the different theories and techniques used when working with families, answer the following questions using information from your text and other readings to explain your answers.
- Which theories / techniques can you imagine yourself using in the future? Why these?
- Which techniques / theories do you not think you will use in your future practice? Why not?
- What are the strengths you bring to your future work with culturally diverse families?
- What concerns you the most about working with families, especially Hispanic families?
- What are the two most important things you are taking away from this course?