The deliverable length for this assignment is 500-700 words in length
Your instructor has returned your draft (Week 4 IP) with comments. Your first task is to utilize the comments from your instructor, as well as the comments from your peers, and resubmit a final draft of the assignment, also addressing the additional requirements included below.
Mr. McMahon’s attorney has received and read your presentence report. He is hopeful that his client can avoid incarceration and he has sent you a written request to investigate any intermediate sanctions that might be applicable and appropriate for his client.
- Based on instructor feedback and peer review, revise your Week 4 Individual Project accordingly.
- In addition, address the following in a 500–750 word addendum to the presentence report:
- Identify and discuss 3 intermediate sanctions that might be appropriate for Mr. McMahon. Research what each sanction involves, and identify how it can be punitive, how it might benefit Mr. McMahon, and how it can provide for the protection of the community.
- Which of the 3 intermediate sanctions that you selected do you think is most appropriate for Mr. McMahon? Why?
- Which of the 3 intermediate sanctions you selected do you think is least appropriate for Mr. McMahon? Why?
- For the purpose of this assignment, assume that all of the options that you identify are available in your community.
- Remember that this is an addendum to the presentence report, so your audience is not only the defense attorney, but the prosecutor and the judge. Your writing must demonstrate a formal, professional tone.
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.