Minimum of 1200 word count with APA format and 3 scholarly references and in text citations. One is the book which will be uploaded. The case study this is referencing is on page 153 & 185 and the case study must be used, cited, and referenced. 3 questions each must have their own reference and citations.
Questions 3 & 6 requires that you access the Personal Financial Planner Worksheets. There are several worksheets in this packet. Find the ones titled Tax Planning Activities and Payment Account Comparison to answer the questions.
Kapoor, J., Dlabay, L., & Hughes, R., (2014). Personal Finance, (11th Ed.). McGraw-Hill/Irwin.
Case study 1 Taxes (p. 153)
1. Given her current situation, list some suggestion on what Shelby should do with a tax refund of $800.
2. Based on her current and future life situation, what tax planning strategies should she consider?
3. Describe how Shelby should use Personal Financial Planner sheet #22, “Tax Planning Activities” to help her tax situation.
Case Study 2: Banking Services (p. 185)
4. Provide some suggestions for Shelby to increase her emergency fund.
5. Identify other money management and financial planning activities that Shelby should consider.
6. Determine how Shelby should use Personal Financial Planner sheet #26, “Payment Account Comparison” and #28, “Checking Account Reconciliation”.