Here is the case written by Thomas H Davenport and John Glaser, Just-In-Time Delivery Comes to Knowledge Management , below is the case link:
please read it properly and answer these questions:
- Identify the business problem(s), the chosen solution, and the obstacles that had to be overcome to accomplish the solution. Be sure to include details of any new system(s) that were necessary to implement the solution. Essentially tell us what was wrong, how they knew it, and what they had to do solve it.
- Identify the communications problem(s), the chosen solution, and the obstacles that had to be overcome to accomplish the solution that was implemented. Discuss the kinds of communications that were necessary to both understand the problem and to implement a solution. What kinds of messages had to be conveyed? Who is the audience for all of this – or are there multiple audiences and messages? How might Bolman and Deal’s four frames theory be of help in understanding this problem and the messaging the participants undertook?
- Identify the management of information and technology problem(s), the chosen solution, and the obstacles that had to be overcome to accomplish the solution. What went into creating this solution and what problems were encountered along the way and in the solutions? Essentially tell us what they had to do.
So, the paper will consist of these sections: an introduction and at least three key sections:
- Introduction: Describe the overall problem and why it is a problem, who the key players are in the situation, how they knew the problem existed, and the intended solution.
- Three Component Parts of the Problem
- The business problem section.
- The communication problem section.
- The management of information problem section.
- Use the readings from this week as well as any other sources to support and explain your insights. You may use the information you discussed in the Discussion Forum Week 5 as well.
- The paper should be formatted according to APA or MLA including a works cited or references page.
- The paper should be professionally written, well crafted, grammatically correct, and spelling error free.