Attach is the rubric and Davies Case Study. Read task details below carefully…
If you can set up voiceover I can record. Thanks
TASK #2: Texas Health Case Study
Read the Davies Interoperability Case Study from Texas Health Resources.
Prepare a presentation in PowerPoint, Prezi, or another online tool that meets or exceeds the following requirements:
- Summarize the strategy employed by Texas Health.
- Compare and contrast the value and challenges addressed by Texas Health. (Include the pros and cons of linking electronic health records (EHR) and how they addressed those challenges.)
- Evaluate how the meaningful use of information systems affected the decisions made and strategies employed by Texas Health.
Your presentation should include the following:
- Eight to ten slides, not including the cover and reference slide.
- Include a voiceover recording of your presentation that describes the content and how you would present the information to others within the healthcare system. (Screencast-O-Matic is a tool that pairs nicely with PowerPoint.)
- Support your presentation with a minimum of three sources in addition to the course text. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported, and in-text citations used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. The CSU-Global library is a good place to find these references.
- Format your citations and references according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
Review the grading rubric in the Module 5 folder for specific grading criteria and reach out to your instructor if you have questions about the assignment.