(begins on bottom of page 48 and ends on page 50). Prepare a case brief of this case and bring it to class. As we discussed Thursday, a case brief in this class should consist of the following parts:
- Name of case (Adamson v. Sims)
- Facts (Around 100-150 words usually)
- Issue (This is a question — or sometimes 2 or 3 questions— that can be answered with a yes or no)
- Holding (This is the yes or the no answer to the Issue)
- Reasoning (Usually around 250 or more words – This is the most important part).