Develop a 30 sec PSA like the examples I attached below. Be creative in your delivery -This can be a poster or a short video clip, involve more than one person, etc
This is a link shows some posters https://www.pinterest.com/sunshinetl20/psa-posters…
In a different word document or paragraph, Write your creation along with a description of the audience (targeted population), why this delivery method was chosen and how you will know if it is effective.
My PSA will be about heat wave, the audience (targeted population) will be Elderly people in Phoenix, Arizona. identify how to best reach this specific audience and then craft the messaging. Think about and write the communication tools that can be used to reach elderly people in Phoenix, AR.
1- the work will be
– A poster that you will create not copy paste from google. It is all about the creativity in the poster or a short video clip if you are familiar with it.
– In a word document, The 30 second PSA message that will be delivered to the elderly people in Phoenix,AR.
– In the same word document but with different paragraph, a description of the audience (targeted population), why this delivery method was chosen and how you will know if it is effective. (Please expand in this part)
– In the same word doc, the communication tools that will be used to reach those elderly people. That should be effective communication tools, so deeply think about.
– The significance of this PSA showing what heat waves can lead to or cause to the elderly people. This link below might help you
2- I also attached PSA messages examples below, please take a look at them, there is also an example for a heat wave PSA message.
3- Please create a nice poster, the grade totally depends on the poster and the phrases on the poster.
4- Think deeply about the communication (such as Radio, mass media, social media, posters in public transportation) tools to reach elderly people in Phoenix,AR. Only choose the effective ones
5- Use APA citation if you use any resource.
This link also can help you: https://www.cdc.gov/disasters/extremeheat/index.ht…