- Develop a model to predict the salary based on (Gender, Age, Performance Rating, and Degree).
- State the multiple regression equation.
- Interpret the meaning of the slopes in this equation.
- Perform a residual analysis for the results and determine if the regression assumptions are valid.
- Is there a significant relation between the salary and the independent variables at the 0.05 level.
- Determine the p-value in (5) and interpret its meaning.
- Interpret the meaning of the coefficient of multiple determination in this problem.
- Determine the adjusted R-Squared
- At the 0.05 level of significance, determine whether each independent variable makes a significant contribution to the regression model. Indicate the most appropriate regression model for this data set.
- Determine the p-values in 9 (above) and interpret their meaning.
Quant Methods for Dec Making
September 21st, 2020 admin
CLICK ORDER NOW TO GET A CUSTOMIZED PAPER ON THIS TOPIC JUST FOR YOU!! 0%PLAGIARISM 100% ORIGINAL PAPER