Construct a short essay on one of the seven deadly sins (vices) as discussed in the DeYoung text. A successful essay will at minimum contain the following:
- Follow a style format. APA, Turabian, and MLA are all acceptable formats for this assignment.
- Be between 1500 and 2000 words, including title page and list of references.
- Have at least five additional scholarly sources beyond the textbooks in this course as support for your observations and proposals.
- Have a robust definition and discussion on the particular vice that you have chosen to write on. Make sure that you identify how this vice is operating in the contemporary world.
- Describe how the opposite Biblical virtue to the vice you are describing combats and addresses this particular sin.
- Show how the enduring questions of truth, goodness and beauty assist us identifying, arresting and addressing this particular vice in our contemporary world.
- Have a clear thesis statement in the opening paragraph of the paper.
*******Attach is Essay Topic and Sources that I used and was graded a 100. Please feel free to use that also in my paper**********************