Conduct research on the current state of Social Security. Based on your research, write a three-to-five page paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper should be written in a scholarly third-person tone; it should be in APA format. The essay should address the following: in New Your
- Explain the concept of Social Security as originally envisioned by President Roosevelt.
- Evaluate the viability of Social Security within the next 20-30 years.
- Provide two or three recommendations that would improve the viability of Social Security for the next generation.
- Evaluate how these recommendations can best be implemented within the highly political environment that exists with this issue (including factors such as the implementation itself, communication, education, support, etc.). Need thesis , subtitle and conclusion In addition to the text, cite at least two scholarly references to support your discussion.
- Chapter 9: Discretionary Benefits
- Chapter 10: Legally Required BenefitsMartocchio, J.J. (2017). Strategic compensation: A human resource management approach (9th Edition). Hoboken, New Jersey: Pearson Education, Inc.ArticleNosta, J. (2014, April 9). Be healthy and get rewarded–incentives driving engagement in health and wellness (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Forbes. Retrieved from http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnnosta/2014/04/09/b…