In preparation for this assignment, read the following:
- “Planning and Writing an Annual Budget” located at http://ctb.ku.edu/en/tablecontents/sub_section_main_1303.aspx
- “Create a Budget That Works for You” located at http://www.snpo.org/samples/V150446.pdf
In a paper of 750 words, assess the resources and budgetary needs that are required for your community counseling program. Address the following in your paper:
- Describe the human resources (paid employees and volunteers) that will be needed to carry out your community counseling program.
- Describe the skills and practices you plan to use to effectively work with the employees and volunteers.
- Prepare a budget for your program, including expenses and sources of income. The budget should be constructed in the form of a table that is embedded in your paper. The contents of the budget table are not included in the required word count for the assignment.
- Describe best practices for managing the community counseling program funds.
- Describe any additional resources that are needed and/or available and how they will enhance the program that you are planning.
- Include a intro and conclusion summary
Include a minimum of three scholarly resources, in addition to the textbook, in your paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.