For this Assignment, review the program case study of the Cortez family.
n a 2- to 4-page paper, complete a comprehensive assessment of Paula Cortez, utilizing two of the assessment models provided in Chapter 5 of the course text.
- Using the Cowger article, identify at least two areas of strengths in Paula’s case.
- Analyze the perspectives of two members of the multidisciplinary team, particularly relative to Paula’s pregnancy.
- Explain which model the social workers appear to be using to make their assessment.
- Describe the potential for bias when choosing an assessment model and completing an evaluation.
- Suggest strategies you, as Paula’s social worker, might try to avoid these biases.
Support your Assignment with specific references to the resources. Be sure to provide full APA citations for your references.
Plummer, S.-B., Makris, S., & Brocksen, S. M. (Eds.). (2014a). Sessions: case histories. Baltimore, MD: Laureate International Universities Publishing. [Vital Source e-reader].
Social Work practice with individuals and Families: Evidence Informed Assessment and 2103. Chapter 5