- Identify solution focused therapy approach and describe the major tenants and interventions used within the theory.
- Describe any components or interventions from cognitive behavioral and multisystemic theories you would like to integrate into solution focused therapy approach. Please provide your rationale for integrating them, and how that integration will look like.
- Explain what therapy “looks like for someone” that is utilizing the therapy based on solution focused theory approach and highlight the roles of the client and therapist (e.g., brief vs long-term approach, active vs. passive approach). Highlight what therapy looks like at the beginning, middle, and concluding phases.
- Explain how your background and cultural identity (Asian) influence your theoretical perspective.
- Reflect on the evolution of your perceptions of how change happens in therapy and your current theoretical formulations regarding therapeutic change.
Your paper should follow APA formatting guidelines and include at least 3 different peer-reviewed sources.