The Nature of Technology and Technological Change
In the readings for this week, you will find widely varying debates about the nature of technology and technological change, as well as the ways in which technology interacts with organizational processes. To prepare for this assignment, review the required readings for this week and read the three articles below.
- Camilleri, M. A. (2015). Valuing stakeholder engagement and sustainability reporting. Corporate Reputation Review, 18(3), 210-222. doi:10.1057/crr.2015.9
- Imran, M. K., Rehman, C. A., Aslam, U., & Bilal, A. R. (2016). What’s organization knowledge management strategy for successful change implementation?. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 29, 1097-1117. doi:10.1108/JOCM-07-2015-0130
- Radhika, R., & John, F. (2016). E-recruitment – An organizational change. International Journal of Multidisciplinary Approach & Studies, 3(4), 78-86.
- Identify dynamic capabilities in your organization. Justify why and how these capabilities are contributing to competitive advantage and outline how they differ from “resources.”
- Discuss how these capabilities can help to retain competitive advantage in the face of technological changes/disruptions.
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 3-4 pages in length, which does not include the required title page or reference page, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.