Project is on MENTALLY ILL PRISON INMATES AND THE ISSUES THAT ARISE FROM THEM.
Write no more than one page about your population and sample size addressing the following:
- Describe your population and the sample size
- How do you choose the participants for the samples?
- How will you explain the participation and the answers to the survey questions will remain anonymous?
- Explain how you develop validity and reliability.
In at least 2 pages, describe the following survey details:
- Develop five survey questions asking for information in regards to your research questions.
- You can choose open-ended questions for interviews or close ended questions for surveys.
- Determine what media you will use for the distribution of your survey/interview.
- Send the survey questions you developed to at least 5 people. Considering using your classmates as survey participants. Include your instructor as a 6th person.
- Surf the Internet for free survey programs. Limit your survey to a specific time frame such as 5 or 7 days, as you will be using the results in a later project.
- Write two paragraphs (minimum of 8 sentences) about the legal and ethical considerations of your research.
- Present information about your participants such as age and gender and that the participation is voluntary and the participant can exit the survey at any time.
- Explain how you will achieve IRB approval prior to the actual survey distribution.