Find a scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article that provides the results from a t-test, a correlation analysis, or a regression analysis. You can look for articles in the Journal of Advertising Research, Journal of Consumer Research, European Journal of Marketing, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Sciences, etc. You can find peer-reviewed journal articles in the CSU-Global Library. Be sure to reference your article according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Explain the focus of the article’s research in a sentence or two.
- Describe what the author was trying to accomplish with the application of the test.
- Share one of the article’s hypotheses. (Most articles will have more than one hypothesis, but you only have to discuss one.)
- Identify the dependent and independent variables.
- Identify the statistical tests used in the article.
- Provide a sentence or two that summarizes the findings from the test.
Now, review two other students’ summaries and comment on what you would do to make the research “better”—i.e., more relevant, more accurate, more informative, or timelier.