This is just a heading.. there are 5 parts to this assignment. they are in 4 in 1 document.
Use the data in the course materials folder to answer the following questions.
- What is the mean milk production per milk cow in California?
- What is the standard deviation of the milk production per milk cow in California?
- Why should you use the mean and standard deviation to analyze this data?
- What information does the mean and standard deviation give you?
- What is the 95% confidence interval for the mean milk production of each milk cow in California from 1990 through 2005?
- If a milk cow in California produced a mean of 1,875 pounds of milk per month, what percentage of production would that cow be in compared to the overall production per milk cow in California from 1990 through 2005?
Format: State each question followed by your answer.