I am currently in a master’s graduate level course that is titled titled “Strategic Planning & Implementation” and am needing some help on a following Powerpoint Presentation for an organization for “Southwest Airlines”
Create a 12- to 15-slides or more Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation for a Mini-Strategy using the Mini-Strategy Outline.
Per instructor request, No Plagiarism and will be checked; use “detailed speaker notes” for each slide starting from “Introduction to Conclusion.” Detailed speaker notes must include a couple of paragraphs of researched information and include APA citations. Up to 2-3 short-bulleted point topic information for “Introduction to Conclusion” and proper title headings and sub-title headings based on topics presented.
Also, any web site pic images used, graphs or chart tables must include proper APA citations; as well as for Reference slide include three or more peer-reviewed sources (more than one author) with web links.
Include the following in your outline:
- Cover Page
- Slide Table of Contents Outline with Title Slide Number Breakdown
- Introduction (Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Evaluate the organization’s mission statement, vision statement and values’ statement. (Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Discuss the organization’s current goals and objectives. (Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Assess the organization’s current status: (Detailed Speaker Notes required for topic and following sub-topics below)
- Board members
- Number of employees
- Conduct a basic SWOTT analysis and discuss the implications of those results.(Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Report the most recent financial results including annual revenues, annual after-tax earnings, and five years of year-end stock prices. (Detailed Speaker Notes required) Plus include Copy of Southwest’s financial statements of those financial results talked about.
- Perform competitor analysis. (Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Develop strategic recommendations that are designed to realize growth.(Detailed Speaker Notes required)
- Create a profile of the current CEO including the following: (Detailed Speaker Notes required for topic and following sub-topics below)
- Background and accomplishments
- Education and educational experiences
- Length of time in the current position
- Major career accomplishments
- Leadership and management styles
- Vision for the company
- Innovative accomplishments
- Conclusion.(Detailed Speaker Notes required for topic and following sub-topics below)
- Reference page at end of slide deck. (Must include “direct web links” and three or more peer-reviewed sources (more than one author).
Format your presentation according to APA guidelines.