Answer the Following Questions:
- Jackson, even-numbered Chapter Exercises, pp. 335-337.
- Explain the difference between multiple independent variables and multiple levels of independent variables. Which is better?
- What is blocking and how does it reduce “noise”? What is a disadvantage of blocking?
- What is a factor? How can the use of factors benefit a design?
- Explain main effects and interaction effects.
- How does a covariate reduce noise?
- Describe and explain three trade-offs present in experiments.
Support your paper with a minimum of 5 resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources, including older articles, may be included.
Length: 5-7 pages not including title and reference pages
References: Minimum of 5 scholarly resources.
Your paper should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your paper should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.