Transfer pricing is the pricing of assets, funds, services, etc., transferred among related organizations.
Using your textbook, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, conduct research to discuss the transfer pricing regulations and select a recent case of transfer pricing.
Research the transfer pricing regulations, read the case, and write a six- to eight-page paper that includes the following:
- Discuss the U.S transfer pricing regulations, including advance pricing agreements, arm’s length standard, and methods allowed to determine comparable prices.
- Write a summary of your selected case.
- Examine the tax, legal, and ethical issues in the case, and comment on the manner in which the case was handled by the organization and by the regulatory authority.
- Propose your own solutions to the issues you identify in the case.
- Give detailed reasons for your responses and format your paper in APA. You should have at least six outside sources