Persuasive Request to Pursue Research
Typically, before a writer would expend energy on a researched proposal, he or she would ask for permission from a decision-maker to start their project. You practiced writing a short persuasive memo in the Discussion. Now use what you learned in terms of persuasive writing in this Assignment.
You will write a memo as if writing to your decision-maker requesting permission to move forward with your topic (Retraining for Safety) for the researched business problem
and provide evidence to support the viability of your topic. (PLEASE REFER TO THE ATTACTHED PROPOSAL AND BUILD FROM IT)
- Contains no fewer than 500 and no more than 700 words.
- Follows correct memo format, including headings.
- Describes the problem or project you want to work on and explains its significance.
- Integrates at least two viable sources into the request to demonstrate research is available to support the topic. APA formatted in-text citations and references pages are required.
- Contains no grammatical or mechanical errors.
Access the rubric.