- What members of the school community will you involve to guide the plan the superintendent requested?
- What short- and long-term plans will you make to end “academic polarization” in your school?
- What is the role of teacher leadership in the plan?
- What community resources can you mobilize to bring about change?
- What is your answer to the ingredients the superintendent requires; i.e.,
- Who is involved and why?
- What data will you need to collect and analyze?
- How will you proceed?
- What is your timeline?
- The staff is frustrated with previous changes. How can you communicate the need for this significant change?
You’re a principal in a school district and have been given directives from the superintendent
September 21st, 2020 admin
CLICK ORDER NOW TO GET A CUSTOMIZED PAPER ON THIS TOPIC JUST FOR YOU!! 0%PLAGIARISM 100% ORIGINAL PAPER